We hope that you will be pleased with the service that you receive from us and that you will never have reason to complain. If there is something you are unhappy with, we would like you to tell us about it so that we have the opportunity to try to put matters right.
1. If you are unhappy with the service that you have received from us then we encourage you initially to discuss your concerns with your usual point of contact such as the person negotiating your lease. They are ordinarily best placed to resolve the matter quickly and satisfactorily.
2. If after discussing the matter with your usual point of contact you feel we still haven’t resolved your complaint satisfactorily, please email or write to the Head of Regent Street Office Direct:
Regent Street Office Direct, 7 Air Street, London W1B 5AD
3. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 working days of receipt.
4. We will investigate your complaint and keep you regularly updated, providing you with a full response within a further 5 working days.
5. In exceptional circumstances, where for example, further technical input is required, we may require additional time to investigate your complaint. We will notify you of this if this is the case and will keep you regularly updated.
We actively support the property industry’s best practice initiatives in relation to service.
For enquiries please contact: